post.featuredImage

Country 107.3 WRWD - USA - (RadioGarden)

Country 107.3 WRWD
Alternative Player

If you are listening to this radio on your mobile phone, simply tap on «Add to Home screen» from the menu (chrome menu) 👉 and then tap on «Add». Then you will see that ONLY your favorite station has been added to your phone's home screen and when you open it, you will be able to listen, just like any other app on your phone.





Lainey Wilson’s long-awaited Bell Bottom Country is out now, and with it comes standout track “Hold My Halo.” In trademark Wilson fashion, the song isn’t short on sass, declaring of the titular halo at the bridge, “I’ll put it back on in the morning.” While the track sounds like a smash from the jump, it was only one of many, many tunes Wilson wrote while readying the album, which follows 2021’s Sayin’ What I’m Thinkin’. “I got to write 300-plus songs during the pandemic,” Wilson tells Apple Music. “We were locked and loaded when it came to having enough to choose from. I feel like I've just grown so much, not just as a singer and songwriter, but also just as a person. And I feel like every day I'm figuring out a little bit more about myself.” This playlist tracks what’s happening from the heart of the country scene to its outer edges. Check back here early and often, and if you hear something you like, add it to your library.

Share/Save this Radio
Country 107.3 WRWD
|





#Country, #USA

Listen on your mobile to "Country 107.3 WRWD" and many other Internet radio stations, with our Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).

Keep up to date with Country 107.3 WRWD's latest news & contests at wrwdcountry.com, and don't forget to listen to WRWD through iHeartRadio!

Bobby Bones in the morning...On the Job with Beth Christy...Chase Daniels for The Ride Home and Michael J at Night. Thanks for making us your #1 for new country in the Hudson Valley!

👉Visit station👈
Tags