If you are listening to this radio on your mobile phone, simply tap on «Add to Home screen» from the menu (chrome menu) 👉⫶ and then tap on «Add». Then you will see that your favorite station has been added to your phone's home screen and when you open it, you will be able to listen, just like any other app on your phone.
Share/Save this Radio
Eclectic, USA
Listen on your mobile to "Keep Radio" and many other Internet radio stations, with our Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).
I make my rounds across the `net, and I thought I'd make a page to use as 'My Web Page' for people who are trying to see who that guy posting about a battle between Daleks and Jedi really is. Mostly, it's a pointer to the other places I inhabit online, to make life easy on the CyberStalkers. We have to get our breaks where we can take them, right?
First of all, I am a late-seventies born male, deeply in love with my best friend and wife, Marlise, raising my daughters, the twenty-years-younger Raven, thirty-years-younger Inara, and thirty-four-years younger Majel. If you think you've seen me around town, you probably can identify me by the blue quartered circle that serves as a logo for me, both on things I've decorated, and a tattoo on my right forearm.

